Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello Everyone!


   Welcome and I hope to make this a fun and useful site for you to come visit! You can see more of my work at gwendudambride.com along with a whole lot of information such as my official artist's biography, educational background, art creds and all that formal stuff. Here I hope to keep you up-to-date with the latest art fresh off the easel and any showings or other noteworthy happenings (like the Pope bought a piece of my work and then exorcised it successfully). 

   Here is my latest painting "A Pear Triumvirate" which I hopefully will be finishing tonight as it has to be securely packed and out the door tomorrow!!! It will be fully framed so that will protect it and no bubble wrap shall touch the painting surface! It will have the needed 24 hours to cure. I love acrylics, usually. *laughing*

   I'll post the finished piece up as soon as I get a good shot of it tomorrow. I like it. Gawd pears are sexy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment