Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introducing Healing Hues Art - Positive Paintings for Healing and Meditation




UPDATE:  August 2011 - The Healing Hues Art website will be up in 2012 as I work to create a new art inventory for it as well as now having to move to a bigger and better art studio! This will be happening September 2012. So it looks like I need to change that website forecast (stated below) a wee bit, but, when it arrives, it's going to be beautiful, with a great inventory of healing and gorgeous paintings, helpful information for clients and visitors, some great demo videos, a forum to chat about all things healing and share information on that, a guest book and links to other healing sites, both art and health. Soooo, there's lots to come. Now if only I were at least 3, no, make that 5 people!

This is now the official blog for "Healing Hues Art - positive paintings for healing and meditation". The official launch of the website healinghuesart.com, will be in fall 2011, HOWEVER, this blog will follow it's development and what is truly needed is YOUR input. What colours attract you? What colours create aversion within you? Do you know why? 

As you can see, I am currently on a GREEN kick. Summer is over and I feel like I just didn't get enough of the healing from nature this year at all. I think I will be doing many more green inspired paintings. I need the restoration and healing that comes from being in nature, being surrounded by the sounds, sights and smells that come forward from Mother Nature's green abundance! I feel a deep need to see green - to be enveloped in it. Stay tuned for more of these healing, restorative paintings and if you are in need of some yourself, just contact me. Many more to come my friends. It's going to be a looooong winter but these paintings will give me sustenance!
I will be building a whole new website based around this concept of Healing Hues Art. As mentioned the official launch wont' be till the fall of 2011 but you can be a part of it so please send me your color stories, what you love, what you hate and what you would love to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment