Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Spring Dream


At the end of my last painting I just couldn't throw out all the paint that was left so I decided to just "whip something up" specifically dealing with greens and this is what I got - straight out of me head, no reference material at all. For you gamers out there, this reminds me of a scene out of Heroes of Might and Magic. What can I say?  You get influenced by EVERYTHING as an artist. : )

It's a little 4" x 5" original acrylic painting on canvas board that fits in your hand. It's titled "My Spring Dream" and it is cause I'm still waiting for some warm weather and green stuff to show up! Come one already spring - it's been a long, gray cold winter.

Come by my Etsy shop to see it and more!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GwensArtDreamscape

No comments:

Post a Comment