Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hey Balcony Container Gardeners!



Balcony container gardeners unite! This will be my third year of balcony container gardening and I have decided to start a blog to share what does and doesn't work. If you are like me, living in less than ideal conditions for gardening then you may get some ideas. I include a photo of my first balcony container garden experience. The lettuce was fantastic! I got a few handful of beans from that bean plant but the tomatoes, well, sadly, nothing. I used soil specifically for containers and as organic as I could find.

Here's the link for my new Toronto Balcony Container blog.
http://tobalconygardening.blogspot.com/

I think I am in zone 6b or 6a. My balcony is on the 19th floor and faces west. I am excited to see what this year will bring and what I will learn! Join me, won't you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment