Friday, December 16, 2011

The Beginning of Something Beautiful

First painting in the series "Oak Leaf Glory" 12" x 12" original
acrylic painting on stretched canvas.

This series would look absolutely beautiful in a healing setting of some kind be it in an interior decorator's shop, massage therapy/holistic therapies studio or green eco business. Any where that the healing and vital force of Nature is needed.

This is the first painting of the triptych "Oak Leaf Glory". I hope to have all three panels completed before this Christmas as I am almost finished the final painting (shades of gold and brown and bronze leaves). I will post them up on my Etsy shop and here as soon as they are done. I see them framed in black or gold frames. They truly look gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment