Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sneak Preview - Part One of When The Whisper Becomes Reality - the Sketch!


Here is the birth of my next new painting! Even though this idea was sketched over two years ago I carried it with me to my new apartment and tacked it to my idea wall. That was about 6 months ago and now, finally, it's becoming a reality.

I wanted to do a painting based on that space of where the consciousness dwells, in between the dream state and waking state, or rather, being in an altered state of consciousness like those people who live to tell about their near death experiences and the beautiful landscapes they inhabited while in them.

I am working on a step-by-step to show how this phenomenal experience being manifested into the form of a painting is coming into the physical realm. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment